Scale at your own pace.
Maintaining a competitive edge in today’s digital economy requires agility. Infrastructure automation maximizes your ability to stay ahead of nonstop change. We’ll help you align your automation strategy with clearly defined goals, so you can measure project outcomes and ensure resources are fully optimized.
Achieve the potential of IT automation:
- IT processes can be automated and orchestrated for labor efficiencies and cost savings.
- Security alerts and threat responses can be automated to extend the efforts of a Security Operations Center (SOC) and improve overall security posture.
- Hybrid cloud deployment automation can eliminate technology silos and improve integration.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) paired with automation is a basic recipe for innovation.
- Automated tasks may also be coordinated into a cohesive process or workflow for IT and the business using orchestration.
Leveraging IT automation for new outcomes
Automating foundational technology processes enables you to keep up with evolving business demands — and the opportunities for enhancement are vast.
Our infrastructure automation services support:
- Hybrid cloud deployment, configuration, management and brokering
- DevOps model implementation or realignment, including Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Security deployments and SOC management
- CI/CD approaches and application deployment
- Configuration management implementation
- Hyperconverged infrastructure deployment and integration
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- IT process/unbook design and optimization
- Network access control and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approaches
- Multicloud and multiplatform resource management
- Scalability and rapid IT to respond to business demand changes
Achieve IT automation benefits with focused guidance. Our experts help you identify use cases, anticipate hurdles and pave the way for modernization with automation.
Make the most of the hybrid cloud.
Adopting a hybrid cloud architecture allows organizations to reap the benefits of both the public and private cloud, but it can also introduce new complexities into your IT environment. Our automation services for hybrid cloud simplify your modernization journey.
With hybrid cloud automation, you’ll streamline the deployment, configuration, management and brokering of your cloud environment.
Infrastructure automation for DevOps
DevOps breaks down internal process barriers, so you can boost efficiency, improve the customer experience and realize new business goals — and automation is vital to achieving these outcomes. We’re here to support your DevOps implementation or optimization, enabling you to respond tactically to any challenge.
CICD: What, why, how
It’s expected that businesses maintain a rigorous release cycle of new and updated applications to support great customer experiences, enable employee productivity and keep corporate data secure.
CICD is an application development approach that automates various stages in the app lifecycle to streamline efforts, minimize bugs, improve communication and accelerate delivery.
Our team can help you build a foundation for a strong CICD practice — from modernizing infrastructure and enabling containerization of key workloads to using IaC to reduce environment drift and deliver rapidly and at scale.