What is NCE?
Microsoft is driving towards greater standardization across their terms with a simplified and streamlined purchasing experience through a single MCA that scales to your organization’s business needs. This continued effort by Microsoft will create a better experience for customers by building common technology infrastructure.
With NCE, customers can accelerate their cloud journey with:
- Optimizing their cloud spend with predictable invoicing.
- Faster adoption of new products and solutions to maximize value
- Improved subscription management capabilities with additional benefits being available
Benefits of subscription licensing
Microsoft Volume Licensing for Office 365® makes it easier and more affordable to run software and cloud applications on multiple computers within your organization.
New commerce CSP
- Annual - discounted pricing compared to monthly
- Multi-year for new M365 offers
- Enjoy long term price protection with an annual term offer
- Benefit from month-to-month flexibility with no long-term commitment with the monthly term offer
- Monthly, Upfront, or Annual (dependent upon term)
Cancellation or seat reduction policy
- Ability to cancel and adjust licenses at any time with prorated refund during the term of the subscription
- Ability to reduce seats within the first 72 hours of subscription order
Enjoy additional benefits through New Commerce such as
- Telco consumption-based billing
- Hybrid Use Benefit for M365
- Home Use Program for M365
- Multi Geo Add-Ons for M365
Opportunity / Value Statement
Consistent Value Proposition across all customer opportunities:
- Net New Clients
- Existing Volume Licensing Clients
- Clients currently with competing CSP providers
- Customers purchasing direct from Microsoft
Previously referred to as Modern Commerce, this multi-phased initiative was initially introduced in 2019 with the updated Microsoft Customer Agreement and launch of Azure Plan. Microsoft has expanded this cloud portfolio with seat-based offers such as M365, D365, Power Platform, and Windows 365.
NCE provides flexibility in how you manage software subscriptions with a single Microsoft Customer Agreement (MCA) that scales to your business needs and drives greater efficiency.
Managing your licenses through NCE is even easier with our Insight Cloud Care included in your subscription.
Your organization has access to locally based, certified Microsoft® resources; tools to monitor and optimize your subscriptions, and a platform to better enable your growth in the cloud and align it to your business objectives.