Insight hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by the seller in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty if any. Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at that time title passes to purchaser. If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, purchaser must obtain from the Federal Government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers' warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void. If you have questions, please inquire. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.
General terms and policies
For all prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. Insight is not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice. Monitors are not included with computer systems unless specified. Although Internet orders generate an automatic confirmation and response Email, Insight may change its pricing, product description or specification after any order confirmation or response email but prior to shipment due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors.
Please keep all packing material and documentation in the event that your equipment has to be serviced or returned.
Insight adheres to all manufacturer warranty and return policies. All product returns must be processed with a Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA #). NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA #.
RMAs issued by Insight are valid for 15 days only, and product must be returned to Insight within this time frame. RMAs cannot be extended or re-issued.
Due to manufacturers' policies, Insight cannot accept returns of the following items for exchange, replacement or credit for any reason: Compaq, IBM, Toshiba, Hewlett Packard and Apple. Dead on Arrival (DOA) or defective merchandise can be returned for repair only to an authorized service center. Insight reserves the right to add additional manufacturers to this list as manufacturer policies change, manufacturer goes out of business or if product was specially ordered.
Insight provides you with two ways to obtain an RMA# provided the return meets manufacturers' guidelines. You can fill out and submit the online RMA # request form, if already on our website answer the question at right, if not go to insight.com and click on the Customer Service tab. Your request will be emailed to the Customer Service department for review, or you can call Customer Service at 800.827.6100 and select option 3. A customer service representative will assign you an RMA # and assist you with any questions you may have. Customer Service business hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time.
Please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA #: customer name, invoice number, serial number and the nature of the problem. All can be found on your invoice.
Please note that the following products cannot be returned:
- Discontinued items
- Special order items
- Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns
- Items not purchased through Insight Corporate Solutions
- Products modified by the Configuration Center
- Open units, units that require reboxing, or units in an unsuitable resale condition
- Closeout, remanufactured and refurbished products
- Items that have undergone revisions without being assigned a new part number by the manufacturer
Items that have undergone revisions without being assigned a new part number by the manufacturer
All returns MUST: be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing material, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer's boxes, and contain all blank warranty cards, accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Incomplete returns may be returned to sender or subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%.
Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA #. DO NOT WRITE ON THE MANUFACTURER'S BOX. Insight strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
- If you are having problems with installation of the product purchased or have any technical questions regarding your purchase, please contact our Technical Support Department at 800.934.4477, option 2.
- Defective and DOA product must be reported to Customer Service within 21 days of the invoice date. The product will be repaired, replaced or credited according to the manufacturer's warranty.
- All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled product, damaged product or overages) must be reported to Customer Service within 5 business days after receipt of the shipment.
- All non-defective returns must be reported to Customer Service within 5 business days after receipt of the shipment. Insight will replace or credit the product according to the manufacturer's warranty. A restocking fee up to 20% will apply to cover the cost of the return.
- Insight will only accept unopened or pre-installed software and CDs for return. NO OPEN SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
**Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Insight will credit one-way shipping for returns that are our error.
Insight reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 21 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 21 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY.
All Terms & Policies
- Cloud Services Terms of Sale (U.S./Commercial)
- Cloud Services Terms of Sale (Insight Public Sector)
- Products and Services
- Products (Insight Public Sector)
- Services (Insight Public Sector)