This Development Domain Terms Addendum (the "Addendum") amends and supplements the Cloud Services Order Form and applicable terms as referenced therein (as amended to date, the "Agreement"). This Addendum governs your use of your development domain and is effective from the date you first begin using it (the "Effective Date"). Capitalized terms not defined in this Addendum will have the meaning ascribed to them under the Agreement.
If you are entering into this Addendum on behalf of Customer, you represent and warrant that: (a) you have full legal authority to bind Customer to this Addendum; (b) you have read and understand this Addendum; and (c) you agree, on behalf of Customer, to this Addendum.
The parties agree as follows:
Dev Domain. Google agrees to provide Customer a development domain ("Dev Domain") for the following Google services or products ("Services") for no charge during the term of the applicable Agreement: G Suite, Chrome Device Management (aka Chrome Management Console), Chromebox for Meetings, Google Workspace, and Cloud Identity.
1. Use of Dev Domain.
(a) Customer’s use of the Dev Domain (i) is subject to the Agreement and all obligations with respect to Customer’s use of the Services, (ii) is only for its own development or testing purposes (and not for any production use) and (iii) will not use or include any Google Confidential Information, without Customer having first obtained express authorization to use such Google Confidential Information.
(b) This Addendum is incorporated by reference into the Agreement, and (notwithstanding any other term(s) set out in the Agreement) Google is a third party beneficiary of the Development Domain Terms Addendum.
2. No SLAs. Customer acknowledges and agrees that service level agreements or commitments in the applicable Agreement do not apply to Google's provision of, or any person's use of, the Dev Domain.
3. Support. Google will treat every Service Unusable Request for the Dev Domain as a Standard Request (as such terms are defined in the TSSG).
4. Warranty. The Dev Domain is provided "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THOSE
ARISING FROM CUSTOM OR TRADE (INCLUDING THAT THE DEV DOMAIN WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED).
5. Term. Google may terminate Customer’s use of the Dev Domain and these Terms for convenience upon 30 days' written notice to Customer.
6. Miscellaneous. All other terms of the Agreement will remain unchanged and in full force and effect. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and the terms of this Addendum, the terms of this Addendum will govern.