Tracking invoices and accessing spending reports are critical capabilities within any procurement platform. The myInsight team released a series of updates for the Renewal and Warranty Manager and Enterprise License Dashboard that will simplify how you manage your technology today and transform for tomorrow.
Renewal and Warranty Manager
- All headquarter addresses have been updated to reflect the new headquarter location in Chandler, Arizona.
- A new “Estimated Renewal Cost” field was added.
- What: This field will automatically apply a calculation to combined license types (i.e. license with maintenance, license with support, etc.).
- Why: Purchases for new licenses with maintenance are not renewed at the full price, which could overinflate budgets.
- How: Combined license types are reduced to the industry standard 25% of the original purchase price to better align with the actual renewal costs.
Enterprise License Dashboard
- ELD now consolidates Microsoft invoices in line with Insight’s CSP invoice processes to match values shown on the official invoice.
- Microsoft EA customers can now see the “Usage Period Date” within their True-up Workbook export under the Monthly Subscriptions dataset.
- The Azure plan and Azure Legacy invoice pages now display consistent date formats for all localization versions.
- Rounding accuracy in the Azure Plan Usage and Entitlement Usage Total Amounts was improved.
- Export times were improved when downloading CSP Azure Plan Usage data to Excel.
Please contact your account executive if you have any questions related to updates.