Seriously powerful silicon.
The M1 chip changed the game. And the M2 chip goes even further. No matter which Mac you choose, you get blacing-fast processing and incredible power efficiency for your entire team.
See reason #1.
Apple silicon really is that powerful. MacBook Air with the Apple M1 chip is up to 3.5x faster than before.1 MacBook Air with M2 is up to 13x faster than the Intel-based model.2 And the 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro or M1 Max delivers up to 13x faster graphics.3
Our looooooooooooooooooooooooongest battery life.
With jaw-dropping battery life — up to 18 hours — MacBook Air delivers the power to work where, how and for as long as you want.4
Mac works with IT.
Set up devices from anywhere with zero-touch deployment. And manage Mac at any scale with mobile device management.
Mac works for companies without IT.
Mac is intuitive to use and easy to manage. Simple setup and Apple's Migration Assistant help you get Mac up and running quickly. And its reliable hardware won't let you down, so it's perfect for companies with or without dedicated IT support.
Mac costs less in the long run.
With fewer support tickets, less software needed and higher residual value, the savings add up. Compared to a PC, a single Mac could save you $843 over three years.5
The most innovative companies run on Mac.
84% of the world's top innovators deploy Mac at scale.6
Excel. Zoom. Slack. And so much more.
All the business apps you need run beautifully on Mac — from Microsoft 365® and Google Workspace to SAP and Dropbox.7 And thanks to Apple silicon, popular iPhone® and iPad® apps for work can now run on Mac, too.
Security's built right in.
Mac is the most secure personal computer on the planet, thanks to built-in features like hardware-verified secure boot, on-the-fly encryption, Touch ID® and Gatekeeper.
Mac feels just like the Apple devices employees know and love, and they all work together seamlessly. Copy and paste across devices. Use Handoff to start an email on one device and finish on another. And pick up calls anywhere.
There's a Mac for every job.
- Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, as well as production 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7-based MacBook Air systems, all configured with 16GB RAM and 2TB SSD. Tested with prerelease Final Cut Pro 10.5 using a 55-second clip with 4K Apple ProRes RAW media, at 4096x2160 resolution and 59.94 frames per second, transcoded to Apple ProRes 422. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Air.
- Testing conducted by Apple in May 2022 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with Apple M2, 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, and 24GB of RAM, as well as production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, and 16GB of RAM, all configured with 2TB SSD, as well as production 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5-based MacBook Air systems with Intel UHD Graphics 617, 16GB of RAM, and 1TB SSD. Final Cut Pro 10.6.2 tested using a complex 2-minute project with 4K ProRes 422 media. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Air.
- Testing conducted by Apple in September 2021 using preproduction 14-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB of RAM, and 8TB SSD, as well as production 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7-based 13-inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 32GB of RAM, and 4TB SSD. Prerelease Final Cut Pro 10.6 tested using a complex 2-minute project with 4K ProRes 422 media. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.
- Testing conducted by Apple in May 2022 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with Apple M2, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB SSD. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 8 clicks from bottom. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 8 clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- This study was commissioned by Apple and delivered by Forrester Consulting.
- Based on internal Apple data and Boston Consulting Group’s Most Innovative Companies 2021 (https://www.bcg.com/en-us/publications/2021/most-innovative-companies-overview).
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.